Sunday 9 July 2017

Wool

Some challenges are more challenging than others, aren't they? Compare, for example, 'anything goes'  against a challenge that says 'use some wool'. When I first saw the wool challenge at Crafter's Cafe, I didn't think I'd enter, but something must have been brewing in my brain because, doing a bit of early Sunday morning crafting, I decided to give it a try.

I used a Pure Innocence image , coloured with Promarkers, some wool found languishing in a box (all tangled up with rarely-used ribbon etc) and some pompoms (same box!) . The sentiment stamps are by Avery Elle.

Top tip - if you're going to use a stamping tool to place your sentiment, do it before attaching bulky pompoms- doh!

Finally, I added buttons - I just thought they'd go with the knitting theme and also to join in the challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

I'd also like to join in the little girls and boys challenge at Fab n Funky .

TOP THREE BADGE

6 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun card and so well worked through for the challenge. Cute and adorable x

Darlene said...

Oh Marina this is just the cutest!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Buttons’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

creationsnz said...

I enjoyed reading your story and what a great 'wool' card. We hope you join us again at the Crafters Café, CarolG

chrissie said...

A wonderful card Marina..great for any knitter

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

This is adorable!

cass said...

Cute image for our challenge, great card. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Use Wool" challenge.