Wednesday 12 July 2017

Snow-Splattered Trees


I'm having a day off work today! It's time-off-in-lieu for extra hours worked on open evenings. My son's at school , so crafting is top of my to-do list.

Here I used Paper Smooches tree stamp and a Hero Arts sentiment.  I used two shades of green Brushos, pearl-gold  watercolour paint (actually doesn't look very gold) white spray mist (splattered on with a paint brush as my nozzle is blocked , as most of them are) and glittery enamel dots.

I'd like to enter:
My Time to Craft Christmas
Creative Craft Cottage  Christmas
Shopping Our Stash  cas

9 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is really nice! I love the watercolor panel juxtaposed with the mirror cardstock.

chrissie said...

Love the gold card and clever use of the Brusho

Chrissie xx

Pia S said...

This looks modern with your choice of stamp and elegant with all those green and golden colors mixed together.

Mimi said...

Awesome! I'm a conifer-kind-of-gal, so you could add any other sentiment and use it year-round for me! Love the bright colors, thank you for sharing at SOS!

Ros Crawford said...

You've made a great start to your christmas collection... Another fab card!

Donna said...

Hooorah for a crafty day off!!! I love those days!!
Gorgeous card! Thanks for getting CAS with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Love the combination of gold and green, very festive and so beautiful. The water color wash you created is awesome.
Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again next time.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

K M Meena Herale said...

LOVELY, Thank you for Joining us at My Time To Craft and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena MTTC DT

Judy V said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage!