Sunday 16 July 2017

Rabbit Birthday


Another Lil' Inker stamp - I like that they're cute and slightly quirky. I've used part of a sheet of 12x 12  double-sided scrapbooking paper by Pinkfresh Studio. I like that it is thick enough to make the card base. The embossed sentiment is Waffle Flower and I coloured the rabbit with Promarkers.

I'd like to enter:
Come and Get it  two or more dp - I hope this qualifies as it is two patterns , although they are actually two sides of one paper.
Crafty Animals  anything goes
Stamp Ink Paper tictactoe  Green, pink and embossing


7 comments:

Pia S said...

Quirky and cute! Super papers and color coordination!

Ros Crawford said...

What a fun card and a bonus that you could you the scrapbook paper as a card base!

Mac Mable said...

So cute and adorable and the colours are gorgeous x

Gingin said...

Adorable card Marina! Love the cute rabbit image. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

LeAnne said...

ACK---so stinkin cute! I love this little bunny....and that paper is adorable! SO happy you shared this with us at SIP this week!

Claire said...

Super cute card and I really like the what I call 'ice cream' colours, I also really like the placement of the image x

Greta said...

Great use of that printed paper--super cute card!