Thursday 20 July 2017

Balloon Ride

Here I used a digi by A Day for Daisies and I cropped it so you can just see part of the balloon. I coloured with markers and paper-pieced the balloon.

I stencilled the clouds using a cloud edges stencil I cut on the Silhouette. (I copied the idea from MFT!)

The sentiment is by Waffle Flower and I stuck it all on a cream coloured base.

I'd like to enter:
Stempelgarten  anything that can fly
Fab n Funky patterned paper
Always Fun  paper- piecing
Make My Monday  travel

Top picks please add this to your blog

11 comments:

chrissie said...

Fantastic. I always love to see your paper piecing ideas

Love Chrissie xx

Robbie said...

This would be a fabulous vacation! Thanks for joining us at MMM.

Robbie

Mac Mable said...

Love the cropping of the balloon and the paper piecing. Delicate clouds and the prettiest of colours in that paper x

Danielle said...

I do like this card, you made a very pretty balloon! Would love to fly with this one ;-)

creationsnz said...

Beautiful work. CarolG

Sian said...

This is a really card. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

Sarah said...

This is so lovely!

Donna said...

This is just adorable, you are making my wish list grow Marina.

Claudia said...

Hi Marina, what a beautiful card you created. Love the combination of the stamps as a thanks-card and your paper piecing in combination with the soft colouration is simply perfect.

Thank you very much for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Claudia

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

I really love how you did this card! It is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT

Pia S said...

This is a signature Marina style card with clever paper piecing and cropping. Beautiful!