Tuesday 23 May 2017

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Sunshine

 Our challenge this week at City Crafter is 'Sunshine'.

For my DT project I made a one-layer-card using a sun (Hero) , woman with dog (Prickley Pear) and sentiment (I think this was a Craft Stamper freebie?)  I decided to draw a line under the figures to 'ground' them - then realised that it might look like they were standing on sand. She'll soon be sinking in those heels! 

Please do come over to City Crafter, see what the rest of the DT made and link up your own sunny project.

I'd like to enter:
Crafting when we can  bright and colourful
Cupcake Inspirations fashionista
Little Red Wagon   you are my sunshine
Creative Craft cottage include an animal
Tuesday Throwdown anything goes

Featured Button

12 comments:

Nonni said...

Oh you are funny, I didn't think she is sinking anywhere before you mentioned it! It's fine, she is stamped pretty solid, she won't sink. :) Love your combo of stamps, beautiful card! Can't wait to see you in only one week!! We'll have to write about the details, trains and such, some day later this week! xxx

Maria said...

Hehehe, it's funny what we think of once the card is made! Never would have thought of her sinking in sand, lol! But, your card is just perfect in my eyes! Love all the red and the touch of yellow with the pretty sun...great card!

Unknown said...

Love your card! Great color combination and I love the retro feel. Thank you for sharing with us at LRW.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun card, and I love that it is CAS too!

Mac Mable said...

Great colour combination and so contemporary in layout....love it x Made me chuckle about the heels and the sand x

Unknown said...

Beautiful CAS card Marina, the image is gorgeous and I love the choice of colour. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Pia S said...

I liked this the minute I saw it. There's something retro like about this design. And it's rare not seeing anything black on a card, and I like the effect of there being none. ...

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Super CAS card-love all the images! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting When We Can!
Carolyn DT

Donna said...

Stunning CAS card, it just grabs you attention and screams WOW!

Unknown said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!!
Danijela DT

Stella said...

I LMBO of when I read about the line and her heels:) Your card is CAS-perfection and I LOVE it!

cohenna said...

Thank you so much for joining at Creative Craft Cottage May challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x