Tuesday 17 January 2017

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Sale Now On

I chose this week's theme at City Crafter  and, as January is sale season (at least here in the UK), I want to see projects inspired by shopping or by this photo:
For my DT card, I used a very old Stampendous stamp that I stamped in blue, I stamped the arm and small handbag again, coloured them,  and popped them up on foam. I die cut a 'thank you' and added Wink of Stella. I added highlights with white enamel accents and liquid pearls. Of course you can't see all the shiny bits in the photo..I hope you believe me!

I really hope you'll come over to City Crafter and see what our fabulous Guest Designer, Danielle, and the rest of the DT have made, and enter your own sales-inspired creation.

I'd like to enter:
Crafty Addicts  monochromatic
Unicorn Challenge  January Blues
Sparkles  thank you

15 comments:

chrissie said...

Terrific card and great choice for the theme

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

What a fun challenge and your card is fabulous!

Davi said...

Love your card Marina! The image is tooo fun, every womans dream LOL! Its very pretty all in blue :)

Stella said...

Your take on the theme is brilliant! I love the cute bags and shades of blue!

Maria said...

Awesome fun card with beautiful color...love the shades of blue!!

Mac Mable said...

Fun challenge theme and love the all blue card x

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--what a great card, Marina! So modern & fun!

Danielle said...

You sure do have a great stamp to use for this challenge, really like your card Marina!!

baileyrosy.com said...

I believe you about the shiny bits on your card this miserable weather doesnt help a bit when taking a photo. What a great stamp and love that the focus is just the bags the most important part about shopping right ? and love the colour just perfect.

Marie

Pia S said...

I've never seen this image before. It's a great one. And you've made it extra special by adding the layers for dimension.

Vickie Y said...

Love the image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is awesome!!!!

Craftychris said...

What a fantastic stamp! Your card is wonderful, love the colours you chose. Perfect with the background paper. xxx

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts Challenge this time and good luck :)