Tuesday 2 February 2016

City Crafter - Fantastic Plastic


I chose this week's challenge at City Crafter, and it is to use any kind of plastic on your project.

I used shrink plastic to make the flowers on my card and I made a video of myself making the card, It's the first time I've made a crafting video (the only other vid I've made was a craft-room tour) - and I really haven't got the camera angle right at all!



Friendly plastic, plastic embellishments, acetate ..... we'd love you to use any kind of plastic on your project and join us at City Crafter. Come and see what the DT and our fabulous Guest Designer Andie have made.

I'd like to enter:
Paper Artsy  hearts
Crafting By Designs add a flower
Allsorts  bring on the bling
Eclectic Ellapu love actually
Try it on Tuesday  a fine romance

14 comments:

brenda said...

A great card Marina, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ros Crawford said...

Great challenge and fabulous card!! Loved the video too!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Great card, Marina. Perfect for this month filled with love notes! I think it's fantastic that you made a video. Keep it up. Those little details like camera angle - you'll figure it out. The information you are sharing here is valuable and we don't notice those things quite like you do.

Contagiously Crafty said...

Great card, Marina. Perfect for this month filled with love notes! I think it's fantastic that you made a video. Keep it up. Those little details like camera angle - you'll figure it out. The information you are sharing here is valuable and we don't notice those things quite like you do.

Wendy L said...

Looks a great card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

Stella said...

Fab video; don;t worry about the riight angle:) I love these flowers; brilliant take on your theme!

Pia S said...

Great video tutorial, Marina. I did learn a few tricks. I remember using shrink plastic as I child, back then we heat it in the oven. Actually didn't know a heat tool could be used. Now going to get some plastic. Great idea to use the stencil on your flowers too, it gives them an edge.

Meggymay said...

A wonderful romantic card, realy pretty flowers as well. thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Margik said...

A fabulous card with amazing flowers! Love the beautiful design. A great video!
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
Mar DTx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How cool, and the result is amazing!

baileyrosy.com said...

Hi there, unfortunately the video is not working for me will try again later. Fabulous card with beautiful elements love the flowers. and I loved the theme you chose.

Marie

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful card!!!!!!!

Nancy B said...

Such a pretty Valentine card!

Laurian said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Ecledtic Ellapu, come back soon!
xx