Monday 28 December 2015

Make My Monday - New Year or Calendar


Our challenge at Make My Monday is New Year or Calendar.

For my DT card I cut the London skyline using X-cut manual dies, and cut 2016 on my Silhouette electronic cutter.  I tried to create the effect of a firework display using a Sizzix embossing folder and gold mirror card.

I hope you'll come over and see what the rest of the DT have made, and join in the challenge. Happy New Year!

I'd like to enter:
Crazy Challenge  celebrate
Friday Mash up  new year
Use your Stuff  metallics

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is fantastic! I've kind of lost my mojo right now ... I'm going to get so behind with things ... sigh

Pia S said...

Fantastic golden sky, it gives your card plenty of party feel! Love the London silhouette scene too. Kind of wish we had something as symbolic for Oslo as well...

sandie said...

I had forgotten I had this die! Looks fab with the gold x

chrissie said...

Terrific card Marina

Love Chrissie xx

www.stilusessaywriting.com said...

This looks fabulous! I'm totally in love with it. Next time I'll try to make some cards with black and gold colors,too.

Heidi Baks said...

What a fun mixture of die-cuts and embossed gold foil! I love the depth you created with the die-cuts. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

America said...

Oh my this NY card is absolutely stunning. I love the silhouette skyline with bright metallic background. Fabulous work!

Creaine said...

very nice!! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck.
Bye,
Groetjes van Ine (DT)