Wednesday 10 June 2015

Walk in the Evening Sun


Recently, I bought a set of Lawn Fawn stamps thinking I would use them a lot, but they're sat on my desk and I have absolutely no idea what to do with them.  The Stampscapes trees stamp on this card, however, was an impulse buy that I wasn't sure I would use - and I've used it loads.

The other stamp, of the couple and the dog, was made using Stamp Material in the Silhouette cutting machine. I cannot remember whether the image was a shape I've bought somewhere, or whether I just traced an image from the internet.

I also use lots of sunshine/sunset colour inks, and a Sizzix /Tim Holtz embossing folder.

I'd like to enter:
Fashionable Stamping Challenges people
Crazy 4 Challenges  sunshine
Less is More  sunset colours
Vintage Stamping Challenges hot sunny colours
Eclectic Ellapu  anything goes

9 comments:

sandie said...

This is gorgeous Marina. The sunset looks amazing and I love the cream base embossed in sun Ray...and CAS!!

Deepti said...

Gorgeous design, and fab inking :)

brenda said...

Just beautiful Marina, gr eat inking and stamping and the sunshine radiates through the trees.

It's lovely to see you at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping challenge, thank you so much for joining in.

B x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A beautiful image Marina and brilliant inking
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Chrissie said...

Lovely use of our sunset colours for this really attractive card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Neets B said...

Great ink blending and I like the embossed sun rays in the background.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Anne said...

What a gorgeous scene! I think it's the first time I've seen a card using Silhouette stamp material - looks like you made a fab stamp with it!
Thank you very much for joining us.
Anne
Less is More

Craftyfield said...

Great idea to combine your trees with the people stamp, it create a unique scene. Lots of sunshine and sunrays too, which is perfect for our Vintage Stamping Challenge this month! Thank you for joining us at FSC.

Laurart said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges Love from Laura xxx