Monday 15 June 2015

Make My Monday - Embossing, and Empty Box Project #20


Our theme at Make My Monday this week is embossing - heat or dry.  For my DT card I used both. I used two different embosing folders ( on the mirror card and on the blue strip). I heat embossed a lace border stamp from the same set as the dressform, postmark and shoebox (more about these later) - these were stamped along with a Paper Artsy script stamp. On the bottom layer I clear embossed a Hero Arts background stamp and then coloured it using the embossing as a resist.

Now the stamp set I used....it was a magazine freebie, called Jennifer Ellory From Paris with Love, which I pulled from my Empty Box Project box.

Just to recap:
On New Year's day I revealed my stamping shame - a big box of unused stamps - and started my Empty Box project. My aim is to work through the box , one stamp/ stamp set at a time and see if I can use them. If I can't use them, I will dispose of them. The aim is to finish with an empty box.

It may seem a long time since I took anything from my box but in fact I have had several attempts with stamps I just couldn't get to work! Maybe I'll do a catch-up post at some time. 

Anyway, we'd love to see your embossed projects at Make My Monday.

I'd like to enter:
Crafty Creations embossing
Fashionable Stamping Challenges glitz and glamour
Artistic Inspirations layers
Sparkles Forum  vintage/ shabby chic

12 comments:

Joan said...

Love all the beautiful embossing!!! What a pretty card!

Fliss said...

This is gorgeous Marina and you've certainly gone to town on your card with all that fab embossing! Love the mannequin theme too.
Fliss xx

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card; love the blue. Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

chrissie said...

A really beautiful card Marina with lovely colour combo

Chrissie xx

Anonymous said...

very beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing at FSC!!!!!

Suzi B said...

Fabulous embossing Marina, gorgeous card.
Suzi B xx

CraftingMum said...

Lovely Card, i have those stamps, not used them yet though!, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations, Louise DT x

Esther said...

Gorgeous card - lovely colours...thanks so much for joining us at FSC for our 100th challenge...Esther xx

Mrs.B said...

Ts certainly is Glitzy and Glamourous, love the freebie stamps you've used.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC for our 100th challenge,
Avril

Cazro said...

Beautiful, the embossing is super. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly. Caz

Helen said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colour scheme. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

Amanda said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with our 100th challenge
Love
Amanda x