Thursday 11 December 2014

Festive 48 - Week 48!!!!!!!!!!!!

Set off the fireworks! Release the doves!  It's week 48 and my final card for my Festive 48!

Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me by linking up ONE card each week. 

I'm really proud to say that I have never cheated even once - every card has been made in the week posted. Imagine if I had invested this level of commitment and energy into something like ....a diet ! ...or world peace!  But no, all I have is a big box of Christmas cards and a sense of satisfaction that I have no last minute panic. 

This week's card is made from two stamps from Clearly Besotted, stamped on kraft and coloured with Promarkers. The I added a doodled frame and some gems. 

This link up is always 'Any Christmas Card Goes'. 

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

I'd like to enter: 
Merry Monday bird
Artistic Inspiration  doodles 
Stempelgarten Christmas greetings 
Sweet Stampin  things with wings 



15 comments:

Melanie-Jane said...

Oh Marina what a great idea creating a christmas card every week. You can be proud of yourself. I just started the other with my christmas cards and so of course i'm a bit in a rush…
Your card is so cute, love this little birds.
Thanks for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge.
Wishing you a nice Sunday
Hugs
Melanie-Jane

chrissie said...

Congratulations Marina! I hope you do this again next year and I will be more vigilant. You have helped me get my Christmas cards done in plenty of time this year with your challenge

Love Chrissie x

Bonnie said...

Yay! You did it, Marina! Love these jolly birds! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Marina! Congrats on finishing up this commitment! Love the little bird images and the kraft against the white.
- Shauna

Pia S said...

Congrats on your achievement! There aren't many New Years resolutions that are being followed through, and at the beginning of the year I thought this was one really ambitious goal, but you did it!
I love kraft, I always make sure I have plenty in my stash as I use it quite often. It looks so beautiful with white, and I like that you kept the panel of kraft small for lots of white to be seen. Nice doodling too!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Your little birdies are just adorable!! Love the CAS design! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday this week!

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Marina, what an adorable card! Love your birdies and the colour scheme! Are you going to send out all 48 cards?

Chris said...

Such a lovely CAS design. Love the kraft and the robins! Well done on sticking to your resolution! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Peanut said...

Wooohoo! Well done, Marina. And you're finishing with the most adorable trio of fat robins. I'll join you for the grand finale!
hugs, Asha

Sue said...

Cute robins:) thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin
Sue DT

Kathy D. said...

This card made me smile! Totally adorable. Are you going to do this next year?
Kathy D.

MA-MI said...

Nice card with 3 puffy robins. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Artistic Inspirations. Maja. DT

Sammy said...

How utterly adorable, love it! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Tina said...

a really cute x-mas-card! thanks for joining the stempelgarten-challenge!
greetings, tina

Alex H. said...

great CAS card with lovely little robins :-) thanks for joining us at Stempelgarten challenge!
;-) Alex H.