Sunday 27 July 2014

Bird Bookmark


My daughter asked me to make her a tag she can use as a bookmark . I punched some hearts and used some new bird stamps - I think they are Woodware but I have already lost the packaging! I used a resist technique with Versamark, glossy paper and Distress Ink. More resist on the background - clear ep, an Indigo Blu script stamp and a Judikins Harlequin backgroud stamp. The ribbon with the charm is quite long, so that it pokes easily out of a book.

I'd like to enter:

Artful Times  tag
Cute Card Thursday  for the birds
Melonheadz wings or tails
Try it on Tuesday  wings

9 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful bookmark!!! Thanks so much for participating in our MELONHEADZ FRIENDS challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

chrissie said...

Really beautiful bookmark Marina. Love the resist technique on the hearts

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie x

Julia said...

Nice idea to use the tag as a bookmark. The colours work well and I like the effect of the birds in the hearts.
Julia

Margik said...

This is a gorgeous bookmark. I love the beautiful hearts with the birds.
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
Mar x

Pia S said...

I love the look you've created with the stamped background and hearts, very decorative!

Bee and Dee said...

A lovely bookmark, quite stunning thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge hugs Bee

WendyK said...

A fabulous tag, love the effect of the bird resist. Thank you for joining us on Artful Times.

Laura W said...

Lovely. I like the charm you added to the end of the ribbon as well :) Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends, see you Monday for a new challenge!

Valerie-Jael said...

Love this, the soft colours and sweet images combine so well. Thanks for joining us at TIOT. Valerie