Friday 27 June 2014

Shell Fairy


The fairy and the shell are die-cuts from a Tilda paper pad called 'Seaside Life'. The first thing I did was to draw a mouth on the fairy as that's my quirk - I don't like images without mouths! I sat the fairy on the shell using 3d foam. I made a scalloped circle card on the Silhouette and stamped the sentiment and seagulls. I added pearls and glitter.

I'd like to enter:
Incy Wincy  things with wings
Clear it Out  ice cream - strawberry and vanilla
Crafty Creations things with wings
Crafty Calendar petals and pearls

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, Thanks for sharing with us on Crafty Creations Challenge this fortnight, Love Hazel (Didos) x

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, sweet image , wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

Helen said...

Beautiful project.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge

Helen N x

cm said...

Such a beautiful image and I totally agree: the mouthless images don't appeal to me either! Your addition does add impact to what is quite the stunning card!
Hugs~c