Monday 9 June 2014

Make My Monday - Men


I know not all men like cars. But some do - a LOT. I suspect my young son may grow up to be one of them. His favourite TV programme is about renovating old cars , and he's only seven.

This is my DT card for this week's Make my Monday challenge, which is to make a card for a man.

I used a BLine stamp , which I coloured with ink and mounted on silver. The chevrons are Lawn Fawn(?) and the gears were given to me by June who organises the crop I go to. I coloured them with Cosmic Shimmer mist and Krylon silver pen.

I'd like to enter:
Ecletic Ellapu men
Fab n Funky men
Fantasy Stampers for the boys
Crazy 4 Challenges man made

7 comments:

chrissie said...

Fantastic Marina and looks so fresh and clean with the colours you have chosen for the cogs.

Love Chrissie x

Fliss said...

Great card Marina and those chevrons and gears look fabulous with the car image.
Fliss xx

Julie B said...

Love this card Marina, the vintage image and cogs really work well together. That chevron stripe links it all together. Thanks so much for joining us at Fantasy Stampers this time and hope to see you here again soon. :)

Pat K said...

Awesome masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K xx

Joan said...

I really love this card - the cogs, image, chevron -
I esp. like the colors of the cogs and how you made them look vintage. It's fantastic!!!

Jacqueline said...

Lovely card Marina - great for a man - Jacqueline xx

JayBe said...

A great male themed design, Marina - I love the addition of the cogs. Thanx for playing along at Fantasy Stampers this time - hope to see you again soon.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx