Tuesday 21 January 2014

Tower of Dogs


It was fun making this 3rd birthday card - I did fiddle around with embellishments for a while and decided it looked better without. The stamp is by Penny Black - there were five dogs but I cut off the bottom one and replaced it with a die cut 3. I coloured the dogs with Promarkers. I stamped the sentiment - maker unknown as I've lost the packet, yet again.

I'd like to enter:
That Craft Place  Colour Palette
Carisma Cardz It's a boy thing
Alphabet Challenge  Y for young
Gem of a Challenge For the Boys

5 comments:

chrissie said...

What a fun stamp Marina, just right for a 3 year old

Love Chrissie x

sandie said...

what a great image and looks perfect in this long shaped card, right to go with no extras x

Pia S said...

Great decision to leave out all embellishments, this looks perfect in CAS style! I love it!

Marie Richardson said...

Such a fab fun card
Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Charisma Cardz challenge blog.
Good Luck with the challenge
Hugs
Marie (A Charisma Gal)
xxxx

Mrs.B said...

Great card - love the image and the addition of the 3 is a lovely idea,
Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
Avril