Monday 4 March 2013

St Patrick's Day Wedding


My niece is getting married on St Patrick's Day, so she's got a bit of a green theme going on.

For this card I used car, hearts, bride and groom and sentiment stamps by Stampin Up, all stamped in Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. I heat embossed the card and popped it up on 3d foam. I used glitter glue on the bride's veil and dress. The chevron is a Lawn Fawn stamp. I used a spotty dry embossing folder and a banner die from Crafty Sentiments, cut 6 times.

The layout was from a sketch at Sunday Stamps.

I'd also like to enter this for:

Totally Papercrafts - Love is in the air
Simply Create Too - St Patrick's Day or use mostly green

8 comments:

jjcreations said...

Oh I'm sure your niece is going to enjoy this card. Love your textured background and the car is fantastic. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

Marjo said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too.

Hugz Marjo

chrissie said...

A wonderful card-love the green theme and the image is brilliant.

Love Chrissie xx

Carol said...

Such a clever card. Really eye catching.
Carol
xx

Kathya said...

Marina, what a great themed wedding card! Great detail and texture. Glad you played along with us at Sunday Stamps.

Kim said...

fantastic card, love the image and your layout - and the green colours look so effective. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts! Kim x - DT

Unknown said...

What a fun card!!! I love the St. Patty's Day theme. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon :)

hollybeary creations said...

Okay seriously this is so adorable !!! What a fun card idea and I love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.