Tuesday 12 February 2013

...then two come at once!


You wait for ages for a bike card, then two come at once!  (I'm not sure if that's just a British joke!) Anyway, this is my second card with a bike on it this week.

This bike is a Stampin Up stamp. The yellow checked paper is one side of an Authentique patterned paper and the strip of paper and cut out flowers are from the other side.

I'd like to enter this for:
CRAFT Challenge Get well
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog Letter B (Bike)
Hiding in My Craft Room Super Scraps Saturday

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this is stunning and thanks for sharing at craft this week

Anonymous said...

Very nice! That patterned paper is really great. I am a huge Authentique fan. And that bike image was perfect for a 'get well soon' card. Great work!
- Shauna

Sylvia x said...

Thanks for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenges. Your card is perfect and i love the image...

Good luck

Sylvia xx