Thursday 20 September 2012

Goodbye Summer

This week, it's been dark when I've got up in the mornings and last night, I even had to put the heating on! So, I thought I'd take part in Deep Ocean Challenge Blog's challenge 'Goodbye Summer'.

This stamp is by Belles and Whistles, and after seeing a picture of it somewhere, I searched for it on the net because it reminds me really strongly of motifs I had as a child in the 70s. Hate to say it, but I think the motifs were on my knickers!

As well as Deep Ocean, I'd like to enter this for Craftroom Challenge Childhood Memories.

4 comments:

Franz♥ said...

Too cute and perfect for out theme Marina!

Love the image really so much!

Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean this forthnight, hugs, Franz.

Maria said...

The knickers from your childhood are as good an inspiration as any, as your card is beautiful! Those colours are perfect. Thanks for joining in our Childhood Memories theme over at the Craft-Room Challenge.

Maria x

craft-roomjulia said...

A really cute card, I was a teenager of the 70's and remember motifs very well!! Love your colouring and layering. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xxxx

hazel said...

A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.