Monday 9 April 2012

Reach for the Skies


I recently ordered some digital stamps from Mo’s Digital Pencil.  They have a great shop – I like the ethnic diversity of their characters and that they have images of girls in non-stereotypical activities.
This image is called Dream G. I slightly digitally tinted the colour of the lines to a red-dy brown before printing. I coloured the image with various brands of alcohol markers.
I also used:
Kaisercraft Up, up and away rub on words and a scrap of striped paper.
Kaisercraft  Cock-a-doodle do  Clear stamps (clouds)
October Afternoon Boarding pass stickers (plane and tab)
Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride scrap of turquoise paper.
Papermania Kraft cardstock
Aqua ink
I'd like to enter this for these challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Bingo (Kraft, stripes, yellow)
Charisma Cardz Chipboard/stickers   (stickers!)

4 comments:

brenda said...

What a super card Marina and such a pretty colour palette.

Thanks so much for joining my bingo theme at Allsorts challenge and good luck with the prize draws.

B x

My name is Cindy said...

That's a lovely card. Thanks for the heads up I shall investigate Mo's, I've been looking for some ethnically diverse images - I'm sure there's a market there, if only I could draw!! Cindy

Elaine L. said...

Wonderful card! I love the sentiment in the clouds! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Ohh i love MDP! Gorgeous image and love the stickers!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week,best of luck!